1. What do you like most about your job?
Being able to say that I have friends at work, not just co-workers.
2. What would you like to spend more time doing?
In terms of work, I would definitely like to be able to give more quality time to people who need it from me. And researching of course! On a personal level, enjoying every day with my family and discovering the world together.
3. What are you proudest of?
I’m not necessarily proud of anything, but I’m happy that I made the decision to come and live in Barcelona and to start a family. And that I’m member number 2,781 of the best football team in the world!
4. What value do you appreciate most in people?
Humility and simplicity. Those are hard-to-find virtues in this very competitive and “testosterone-filled” academic world at times.
5. Where’s a place you’d like to visit?
If anyone wants to go off the beaten path with me, the bars and taverns in Zaragoza’s Tubo neighbourhood.
6. What’s a dream you’d like to pursue?
Drinking tequila in a Mexican cantina, hiking to the top of Machu Picchu, or checking out critters in Uganda. Nothing big!
7. What do you have left to learn?
Too much. In the medium term, I’d say investing in the stock market without going bankrupt in the process, learning how to dive, and cooking decently. In the long term, much more!