Application of spectroscopic techniques for qualitative analysis of substances. Development of studies for structural elucidation, organic elemental analysis, optical rotation, etc.
Focused on the field of organic chemistry in general, and the pharmaceutical sector in particular, it has equipment for the spectroscopic characterisation of molecules.
- Performance of analyses according to pharmacopoeia methods.
- Development and validation of analytical methods
- NMR spectroscopy (1H, 13C, 19F and 31P-NMR) for the spectroscopic characterisation of molecules in pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals
- Organic Elemental Analysis (C, H, N, S)
- Polarimetry / Optical rotation
- Infrared spectroscopy (IR)
Multi-core 400 MHz FT-NMRF spectrometer
Polarimeter equipped with a sodium and mercury lamp
Organic elemental analyser for CHNS analysis
FT-IR spectrophotometer with complementary ATR