- Synthetic Biology and Molecular Biotechnology of Photosynthetic Microalgae:
- Genetic and metabolic engineering of microalgae for the sustainable production of high-value bioproducts.
- Engineering of glycolipid metabolism in the chloroplast of the green microalgae Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
- Optogenetic control of gene expression as a tool for synthetic biology
- Plant photosensor systems based on phytochrome photoreceptors (phy) and phy-interacting transcription factors (PIFs)
A Platform for Sustainable Glycolipid Production
Dr Bernat Miró recently completed his doctoral thesis at IQS, in which he explored the genetic and metabolic modification of microalgae for the sustainable production of bioactive glycolipids with high added value.READ FULL NEW