1. What do you like most about your job?
What I like the most is the constant interaction with students, especially when they ask a question and you see in their eyes that they’ve understood the answer and “have seen the light.”
2. What would you like to spend more time doing?
Sports. I was able to dedicate time to yoga at the beginning of the lockdown, but it’s hard for me to fit it in now.
3. What do you feel proudest of?
My ability to overcome challenges: every time I overcome something that I didn’t think I was capable of.
4. What value do you appreciate most in people?
Sincerity. Putting the truth first is essential for me.
5. Where’s a place you’d like to visit?
Anywhere near the sea or a lake. I can spend hours gazing at the water.
6. What’s a dream you’d like to pursue?
Go on holiday to a cabin by the sea and just sunbathe and eat seafood for a week.
7. What do you have left to learn?
Everything! The best thing about doing research is that you constantly learn new things.