José Rodrigo Magaña
1. What do you like most about your job?
Countless things, but most of all, the sense of community that is built within a research group, where both established researchers and new students bring their experience. Along the same lines, I really enjoy helping others and learning from them too.
2. What would you like to spend more time doing?
I’m a really active person and I have lots of hobbies, so not enough time for each one. Among the concerns that interest me most now, I’d like to be able to spend more time participating in neighbourhood affairs where I live and in the social and solidarity economy network
3. What are you proudest of?
I’m proud of having built a network of friends and family across all the regions in which I have lived during my undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and postdoctoral studies.
4. What value do you appreciate most in people?
Humility, without a doubt.
5. Where’s a place you’d like to visit?
The streets where I live (Sants) during the neighbourhood festival.
6. What’s a dream you’d like to pursue?
For my research to have an impact on society.
7. What do you have left to learn?