1. What do you like most about your job?
Guiding and teaching students and seeing them grow as scientists.
2. What would you like to spend more time doing?
Doing treks and trips by bicycle. I haven’t done very many over the last year due to personal reasons, but I hope to do a lot again really soon!
3. What are you proudest of?
My family, because they’ve always been by my side supporting me in good times and in bad.
4. What value do you appreciate most in people?
Honesty and integrity.
5. Where’s a place you’d like to visit?
The beach during the low season with a good book.
6. What’s a dream you’d like to pursue?
Solving the issue of cartilage degeneration, which would help countless people (especially the elderly) who live with chronic pain.
7. What do you have left to learn?
A lot, I hope. That’s why I chose this profession!