Dr. Mª Victoria Codera, IQS professor and researcher with the GESPA group
1. What do you like most about your job?
I like that we have a motivated team, whether in the classroom, the research group, or with colleagues.
2. What would you like to spend more time doing?
At work, I would like to have more time to do research and be able to think calmly. Outside of work, I’d like to see more of my friends from my school days.
3. What do you feel proudest of?
Overall, I’m proud of everything I do. I always try to do my best.
4. What value do you appreciate most in people?
5. Where’s a place you’d like to visit?
My favourite place is the trails and forests of Collserola.
6. What’s a dream you’d like to pursue?
I would love to hike the entire Appalachian Trail from Maine to Georgia (or vice versa). But I would need a few months and to be in great shape because there are some really hard stages.
7. What do you have left to learn?
A lot of things! Here’s a tangible example: I love Italy and decided to learn Italian last year starting with Duolingo. I’ve been able to read simple books and watch original series and movies. I would love to do a course with a teacher to force myself to really speak Italian seriously.