Dr. Daniela Freund, Professor and Researcher
1. What do you like most about your job?
Being able to be there for people, from students and colleagues to alumni, in their professional and personal development towards excellence. At the same time, I feel like others are there for me and that we’re on this journey together.
2. What would you like to spend more time doing?
I’m passionate about travelling together with my loved ones. I’d love to spend my life traveling both literally and figuratively, through books, for example.
3. What are you proudest of?
The network of connections I’ve made throughout my life: strong people who are even more powerful together.
4. What value do you appreciate most in people?
Honesty, commitment, and a good sense of humour can’t be beat.
5. Where’s a place you’d like to visit?
Ibiza, with my family… and a good book.
6. What’s a dream you’d like to pursue?
Moving forward with other “snowflakes” towards social inclusion.
7. What do you have left to learn?
That there are only 24 hours in a day.