Dr. Cristina Montañola, Professor and Researcher at the IQS School of Management
1. What do you like most about your job?
Connecting with my coworkers and students and sharing ways of doing things and learning, and growing in the process.
2. What would you like to spend more time doing?
Working on my artistic side: I nearly studied Fine Arts.
3. What are you proudest of?
My spiritual growth.
4. What value do you appreciate most in people?
Sincerity, enthusiasm, and humour.
5. Where’s a place you’d like to visit?
6. What’s a dream you’d like to pursue?
Living in a rural area and connecting with nature.
7. What do you have left to learn?
Nearly everything! The more I learn, the more I realize how limited my knowledge is.